General Healthcare Consulting
Dedicated to improving the health of people and communities and providing exceptional service to those who share this commitment.
The Healthcare Consulting Practice at Steadman Group has the specialized expertise
We partner with clients to navigate the complexities and challenges with public sector healthcare programs and systems, and healthcare reform. Steadman Group consultants excel at helping clients make their visions a reality, specializing in areas such as healthcare policy, program development and improvement, regulatory and compliance needs, and operational management.
Clients we serve
Steadman Group consultants guide and assist an extensive range of clients, including:
- Publicly-funded health plans – Medicaid, Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plans, and State Childrens Health Insurance Programs
- Health delivery systems
- Federal, state, and county agencies
- Health information exchanges
- Not-for-profits, foundations, and community-based organizations
What We do
Steadman Group Consultants excel at applying their specialized knowledge and experience to help solve problems in such areas as:
What people say
The ultimate beneficiaries of the work that Steadman Group’s healthcare consultants accomplish in partnership with our clients include:
- Our Fellow Community Members, especially those members who struggle with achieving better health and well-being, including individuals affected by:
- Publicly-funded healthcare programs, such as Medicaid, Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), and Medicare special needs plans
- Criminal justice system, healthcare system and community connectivity
- Social determinants of health
- Behavioral and physical health integration
- Care coordination among numerous care coordinators
- Patient-centered primary care medical home models
- Leaders of Organizations who are striving to improve the health and well-being of their communities.
For each project we undertake, the consultants at Steadman Group bring a passion for improving the health outcomes of everyone served by our clients, as well as building and strengthening our clients’ surrounding communities.
Our consultants reflect Steadman Group’s company values of integrity, service, intellectual curiosity, tenacity, and respect in everything we do, as we partner with clients to solve problems and implement solutions that are as unique as the vision our clients are working to achieve.
Partner with us
Do you have a problem you need help solving or a solution you need help implementing? We’d love to hear more about how we can partner with you.